Wednesday, September 28, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Wow, has it really been a week already? Man time is zooming by. It is already fall, and before we know it Halloween will be here, then Thanksgiving, and before you know it Christmas.

Well, I have to confess that I haven't been putting much thought into my outfits lately. I just haven't been that motivated. This week I have really tried to go to the gym every morning, and when I get home I just want to put on more comfy clothes.

Wednesday, took Mr. E to school. Wednesday is show and tell. He had to take something that started with the letter B. What did he want to take? A baby doll. I don't mind that he plays with his sister's babies, but I wasn't ready to send him to school with one. We finally decided on a bank. That night I fixed supper for some friends with a new baby, and then went to my ladies bible study.



Thursday,
It was a gorgeous day and we spent most of the day outside! I am afraid it might have been our last warm day. I think it is time to retire the shorts for the year, unless we take a trip to a warm destination! One can hope!



Friday, I had a meeting with a teacher that is going to let me teach her class. I am super excited for the opportunity to get in front of some students and start teaching! The meeting went well. When I came home Mr. E had the entire afternoon planned out. That is another post within itself.



Saturday, the kids went with my in-laws for a squirrel scavenger hunt in our downtown shops. Some local artists made ceramic squirrels and they were hidden in the shops. You got a neat little card with the photos of all the sqiirrels so you could check off the ones you found. They ended up fi ding 9 of the 12 or 13 squirrels. The hubby and I went to our I terminational festival with so e frie ds while the kids were busy. We got to try some new food, curried goat from the African booth and then deep fried Oreos and snickers from the everything fried booth!



Sunday, we went to church and the came no e and I started working on next years VBS literature. My church writes our ouwn literature and sells it to other I treated churches. Sorry, I forgot to take a picture.

Monday, I typed up and scanned in all the VBS literature. This took me much longer than I had anticipated. Thankfully my MIL had the kids so I was able to work uninterrupted.



Tuesday, I went to the gym and when we got home the kids wanted to play outside. I had some stuff to do outside too so it seemed like the perfect opportunity. We hadnt been outside long when my grandfather showed up with some workers to fix our yard. They used special equipment to roll up our grass like carpet and then made a small slope off the back porch to help the water drain away fro the house. We are hoping this will keep the basement flooding for a third time! Mr. E loved it, he followed the workers around the entire time. He thought he was one of them, and that he was about half grown. They were really good and made Mr. E some little jobs so he could help too.



Well that is it for this week. Will see if I can do some better wardrobe planning next week!

Amy
- Posted using BlogPress from

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!