Friday, September 16, 2011

Things to Try Thursday-Wristlets!

I have seen this cute wristlet tutorial over at From an Igloo and had wanted to try it out. Well, I got my chance. I made a wristlet for one of my friends. I chose some fun fabric from my stash and went to town.

Here is my final product.



I didn't read the directions properly and sewed one back to one lining, when I should have sewed back to back and lining to lining. Oh well, I kinda like the way my guff turned out.







It is the perfect size to hold odds and ends from your purse, or to throw your keys and wallet in for a night out on the town. Oh, there is probably room for a point and shoot camera too!

This was a fun project, and not very time consuming! It really takes longer to pick put the fabric and then cut the pieces than it does to sew them all together!

If you are needing a little pocket book pick me up, then try this tutorial!

Happy sewing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!