Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Yep, it's here again, Wednesday. I get to share with you my attempt at fashion!

Wednesday, we went to church for supper and Bible study. the first part of my day was spent dealing with a flat tire and the three hour ordeal to get it fixed. In the mean time Miss C and I ended up walking several places along one of the main rides while we waited. Thankfully the weather was nice! Gotta give God thanks for taking care of the small things, as well as the big!




Okay, sorry for the next couple of pics. They look okay on my computer, but they are going the wrong way on my post. I don't understand why. Photo bucket and I are having issues. Hopefully all will be resolved soon.

Thursday, hung out with the kiddos and then had supper with my family at Culver's. Love their team skoopie meal, it includes a serving of custard!



Friday, I spent the day in my sweats,
I didn't take a picture. I ended up running errands and never out on "real" clothes.

Saturday, had a baby shower for one of my friends at my house. I had fun, and my friend got some good stuff!



Sunday, we went to church. That afternoon we had the Sunday School picnic. We had a blast. Mr. E spent almost three hours running around. By the end of the night we had an adult/kid game of tag. It was fun to be a kid again, just wish I still had some of the energy!



Monday, the hubby and I went to Louisville looking for houses. We were able to cross some off of our list, we ended the day with supper at the Cheesecake Factory and a slice of cheesecake for the road. By the time I finished my cheesecake I thought I was gonna explode! It was worth it though!



Tuesday, had a duel birthday celebration for my Grandfather and my Dad. The kids enjoyed the gift for my Dad, fishing poles for them! My family is so hard to buy for, if they want it then they go out and get it. My dad stocked his pond this year and the kids have been going with him to feed the fish and every once in a while they go fishing. So, we got them fishing poles to keep at my parent's house. My Dad was actually excited. I think he really enjoyed the poles, I know my kids loved them. They spent most of the night practicing casting, and I spent the time praying they didn't break anything in the house.



Well that is it for this week. Hope you had a great one! Go checkout everyone else at The Pleated Poppy.

Amy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!