Wednesday, September 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Well this past week was a bit crazy. School started for me, we have had a 50 degree temperature change, and I spent most of the week in pain.

Wednesday I took Mr. E to school and then planned on meeting with my teacher. Half of that didn't happen. I woke up with a slight crick in my neck that within 15 minutes lead to me barely being able to move my head. Let's just say getting ready was difficult. I am not sure why I even bothered with hair and make up. Fortunately I was able to get an appointment with my chiropractor first thing after dropping Mr. E off at school. Because I was in so much pain he couldn't do a normal adjustment. I ended up spending the day at my Mom's house with the kiddos. It helped to be immobile in a chair!



Thursday, let's see I felt a little better neck wise, and ended up meeting with my teacher! After spending half the day on school related work I spent the rest of the day relaxing.



Friday, the hubby Miss C, and I dropped Mr. E off at school and then we ran errands. That was after I had another chiropractor appointment. Little by little I was able to move my head. Driving really wasn't the smartest thing to do when you can't turn your head, but fortunately God was watching out for us and we all survived.



Saturday we spent the morning playing with cousins. Just for a point of reference it was 106 that day. Because of the heat all five kiddos played inside. After lunch we went to my MIL's to visit with some out of town family, my husbands Uncle and his wife. I made dessert, I will be sharing the wonderfulness with you later today. After a long day we all came home and crashed. Sorry no pic, but I went for the comfy route of a t-shirt and yoga capris.

Sunday, we went to Sunday School and church.



That evening was one of my friend's 30th birthday party. The whole family went and partook on e festivities. The adults at the party had as much fun as the 7 kiddos, age 1.5 to almost 6! Miss C found a partner in crime for eating chocolate covered strawberries. She ate the chocolate that her friend pealed off. He on,y wanted the strawberry. Miss C is so my child, she only wanted the chocolate.



Monday, we had a lazy morning piddling around the house. That night we had a couple friends over for a cookout. It was nice for the hubby to be off and enjoy all of our weekend activities. I am really liking the schedule he has now that he is teaching. As a police officer he had to work most holidays so he didn't get to participate or had to leave early.



Tuesday, we hung out as a family. I went through some of the kids old clothes to get rid of. That is a huge undertaking, I don't like doing it, but I do like getting money for things my kids can't wear any more. okay, now for that second reference point, it was 56 degrees today, we aren't handling the temperature change well around here! I would like some transition weather first please!



That wraps up my week. I hope everyone had a wonderful week and enjoyable weekend.

Here is to a new week of getting dressed!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

pleated poppy

1 comment:

  1. Love that red skirt and poppy! You did a good job of taking pics. Come over and see a fashionable museum.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!