Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What's For Dinner Wednesday-Pineapple Casserole

This is a Paula Deen recipe. I mean if she made it it has to be good, right?

Last month we had dinner with some friends and she made this recipe, pineapple casserole. I have had this before at family reunions, but I never liked it. This recipe was different, it was GOOD!

My hubby requested that I take it to our church picnic on Sunday. I got tons of compliments too!

Here is how you can make this yummy goodness, and get compliments on your yummy dish.

2 -20 oz cans chunked pineapple, drained, 6 tbsp. reserved
1 cup sugar
6 tbsp. all purpose flour
2 cups shredded sharp worker
1 cup cracker crumbs
1 stick melted butter

In a large bowl mix flour and sugar. Ands the pineapple and cheese. Mix well. Place in a greased casserole dish. In another bowl mix the melted butter, the cracker crumbs,and the pineapple juice. Place the cracker mixture on top of the pineapple mixture. Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.

Once you take it out you get this sweet yummy goodness.





It is Almost like a pineapple cobbler. Warm, sweet, and delicious!

Happy Baking!

Amy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!