Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What's for dinner Wednesday-Broccoli, Chicken, and Rice Casserole

This is a yummy recipe!

It is good to take to large gatherings or to fix for picky eaters!

My kiddos love this dish, I never hear a peep of complaint at meal time. I usually do hear some fussing, so this gives me a nice break!

You are gonna need:
1 cup uncooked rice
1 cup cooked chicken
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup or more cheese whiz
1/2 cup milk
1 medium onion
1/2 stick butter
1 package broccoli cooked and drained

Sauté onion in 1/2 stick butter.



Mix the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.



Add the onions, stir together, and then pour into a casserole dish.



Bake uncovered 30-40 minutes at 350 degrees.



This is a wonderfully cheese dish. I know you are gonna love eating this dish!

This is really a simple fix! If you try it out I would love to hear what you think!

Happy Cooking!!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!