Thursday, August 11, 2011

Things to Try Thursday-Flirting the Issue Shirt

I made myself a skirt for Easter. I like for us to wear matching outfits for Easter, well at least matching colors.

I made my skirt using a tutorial from Anna Marie Horner

The other day I decided to use some of the left over material from my skirt to make a skirt for Miss C.

I only used two rows of elastic for Miss C's skirt. I was afraid any more would make the waistband too long.



After I finished the skirt I decided to make her a matching hair bow.



Here we are I. Our matching Mother / Daughter outfits. I am sure she won't let me do this forever, but I am gonna enjoy it while it lasts.



This is a very easy tutorial to follow! I love the way the skirt hangs, it is nice and flowey.

Happy Sewing!

Amy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!