Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I'm back

Sorry for e blobby break, but last week was my last week of summer.

Even though Mr. E has been back at school for two weeks I am just getting back to school. This is my last semester of my Masters program!!! I am ready to be done with school! Having a legitimate summer break has not helped matters.

As you can tell we have gone on a couple of summer trips and had some fairly productive crafty time. Now I'm not ready to give it up!!



I am feeling a little overwhelmed with school because I have an assignment due next Monday. This assignment will carry across all three of my classes. I have a week to pick a problem that I will research, conduct a research project, and then write about. I feel like I am jumping into deep water with a small float.

I have done some basic checking on the Internet to find info on e different ideas I have had had. I just can't seem to formulate the right problem. I am going to be able to meet with a former teacher this week and get some guidance.

*** the problem has to pertain to my field of expertise- math.

So, the good part is that I only have to pick one topic and it will work for all of my classes. It will be a lot of work, but it all goes together and will be over in 3 1/2 months!

In the mean time I hope to keep bring creative, it truly is a stress reliever for me. At least most of the time. We all have those craft fails and stubborn stitches that give us a run for our money!

For now I am not gonna stress and enjoy my afternoon! Watching the kiddos on this...


Hope you are having a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!