Monday, August 8, 2011

Makin' It Monday-Portfolio Redo

A couple of weeks ago the hubby went to a training meeting. He got some good training, and brought home a portfolio from the training company.

Well, he threw it in the trash can!!

Can you believe that? A perfectly good portfolio just tossed aside, and left to the whims of the garbage man.

Well, luckily for this little portfolio, I happened to walk by and see it in its sad dismal state.

Look at this beauty, well not really a beauty yet.









I took some fabric scraps (it isn't like I have a shortage of them) and made some little fabric rosettes. I made just enough to cover up the wording on the front of the portfolio.









Here is how it turned out. I am pleased with the final look.








I used my new portfolio the other night at a VBS meeting!

Happy Treasure Hunting!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





Tip Junkie

Someday Crafts




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!