Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things to try Thursday-Braided Bangs

I know that many of you have caught onto the hair doing fads, but I am a little behind times.

Miss C has only had one haircut. I gave it to her last summer, and I ended up cutting it shorter than I intended. Her hair has brown a lot since then, but the front part hasn't keep up with the back.

Miss C likes to have her hair pulled back in a pony tail. She looks so cute with her hair pulled back, but I usually have to have a clippy or bow to hold back the short hair in front.

Cheri, at I am Momma Hear Me Roar, has had a hair week for the past two years. It is so neat to see how to complete a certain look.

Last year Cheri showed us how to do a side braid. I tried this look out on Miss C the other day.

Here is the result.



I loved the way it turned out. Her hair is so fine that it is hard to French braid it yet. I can't wait until it gets a little longer and I can try some more hair tutorials out on Miss C.

Happy hair doing!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!