Monday, June 20, 2011

Makin' It Monday-Roll-Up Tote Bag

I had seen this tutorial via Tip Junkie a while back.  It is an awesome tote tutorial by The Silly Pearl.

My sister-in-law is very echo conscious and I thought this would be a wonderful bag for her.  I thought it would be a great grocery tote. 

Because it rolls up in itself it is easy to store, and then pop out when you need it.


My SIL is also taking a trip to Colorado this supper, and then on to Spain.  (she is a busy traveler in the summer)  I thought it might be a nice bag to take on trips.  It would make a great beach tote!

Here is my final product!

This really was a very easy bag to put together!  I think I will be making a couple more. 

The flower fabric that the bag is made of is repurposed!  My grandmother gave me this large floral dress to repurpose.  I didn't think I would wear this fabric, thus it became a bag!

Happy Sewing!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!