Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Blobby Flip Flop Exchange!!!

I got my new flip flops in the mail last week!! I was sooooo excited!! I mean a new pair of shoes is an awesome thing, right?!?!

My exchange partner Jaclynn sent me these cute flip flops!!

They are so soft and squishy. I wore them all day yesterday and they were so comfortable. They have now molded to my feet!!

Jaclynn also sent me a packet of "California orange" poppy seeds.

I can't wait to plant them. I totally have a black thumb, but I just might be able to grow these. They don't require water after they are full grown, they like the full sun, and they prefer the poorer dirt!!

Sounds like a match made in gardening heaven!! This perfectly describes my front porch flower garden area. The past couple of years it has just been an extension of our yard since I can't seem to grow anything there.

And just so you know it s me and not the ground, the couple that used to live in our house had TONS of flowers everywhere!!!

I will keep you updated on my flower growing process. This just might boost my gardening self esteem.

I had so much fun with this exchange. Head on over to The Texas Darlings and check out all the other cool flip flops!!


Happy Flip Flopping!!

2 comments:

  1. CUTE CUTE flips!!

    So glad you joined the swap!

    ~Becca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am so happy everything made it. I am still so sorry that Leeland got sick and I couldn't package a bunch of love for you :( Working on my post now :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!