Friday, June 17, 2011

Fabulous Finds Friday- Four Wheeler

It is the summer.  I think we all know that means that it is YARD SALE season.  My Mom, the kiddos, and I hit a bunch of yard sales a couple of weeks ago. 

We found some good stuff.  The best of which was this...

I know it isn't that obvious from the picture that Mr. E isn't totally in LOVE with his new four wheeler. 

He got a little four wheeler for his 2nd birthday.  He loved it, but soon grew too big to ride it.  I had had it in the pile of stuff to sell.  Once I found the new four wheeler I knew we would be keeping the original one.

Now both kids have a four wheeler to ride around.  We have been charging the batteries everyday! They absolutely love riding all over the place!

Oh, and did I mention the best part...the new four wheeler was only $30!!! 

Happy Yard Saleing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!