Monday, April 5, 2010

Under the Weather

Well, I know I haven't been around for a little while. This past week was a little crazy around here. I subbed two days last week and then......I got sick!! It was horible, I haven't felt this bad in years. I went to a Quick Care Clinic on Wednesday and got some lovely meds. The nice Nurse Practitioner gave me two perscriptions...and a 3rd, just in case I had the flu. Thankfully I didn't. So I have been a little out of it.

This weekend I was feeling better and the kiddos, hubby, and I had some good quality time with my hubby's family. We had a great Easter!!! We went to church and had a great service, then the kiddos got to have an Easter Egg hunt. Missy Priss won a prize for finding the least amount of eggs...3. It was close one other little girl found 4 eggs. Then we came home and took naps so we would be ready for supper with the family.

All in all we had a great time and we were able to enjoy the beautiful weather!!

I hope you all had a better week than I did, and just as an enjoyable Easter!!
--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!