Tuesday, July 26, 2011

What I got

So yesterday I told you about what I made for the homemade gift exchange over at Craftaholics Anonymous.

Today I am gonna show you what I got in the mail.

Susan sent me these cool tea towels that she made!







I don't know which one I like best, they are all so cute!! I think these could be the inspiration for a kitchen makeover.

Michelle didn't send anything for me. She sent stuff for my kids! It was so fun to watch them open their gifts and immediately play with them!!!




These are little traffic signs that she made! Mr. E loves using the with his matchbox cars.

The train sign is his favorite.



She also had a cute ribbon and heart threading set that Miss C likes! (sorry for the messy hair, she just woke up from her nap)




She also included these cute Thank You cards and shape Monster books.



The cards will be handy for birthday notes from Mr. E. Both kids love drawing in their shape books. Miss C's favorite thing to draw is the American Flag.


Thanks ladies for these awesome gifts!!!


Happy Crafting!!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!