Friday, July 29, 2011

Fabulous Finds-Farmers Market

I love the summer. Yes, I love to the warm weather, the smell of fresh cut grass, and all of the fresh fruits and vegetables.

One of my favorite things to do is visit our local farmers market. They have really expanded all of the homegrown/homemade items.

My family and I went to Farmers Market and really racked up on the goods.

We got a couple dozen ears of fresh corn, some locally made cheese, and homemade bread.



We have been enjoying our food all week.



Another reason I like going to Farmers Market is because it helps support people in my community. The Farmers Market we go to is all Kentucky products! And I know several of the people set up selling their goods. So I known I am getting quality items!

If you have a Farmers Market you attend I would love to hear what you enjoy looking for the most.

Happy Shopping!

Amy

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!