Wednesday, July 13, 2011

What's For Dinner Wednesday-Cooking Light App

Okay, so I have been on vacation and I haven't really cooked since I got home. I am sure my family would appreciate a nice home cooked meal!!

I must say it was nice to eat at some tasty restaurants while we were away from home.

So, today What's for dinner isn't a meal, but a meal planning app.

Have any of you all tried the Cooking Light app? I got an e-mail about it a couple of weeks ago and briefly looked at the app in the App store.



From what I understand you can search through lots of recipes and plan your own meals, or use one of their meal plans. It also has pictures of every recipe. This is something I LOVE in a cookbook. If it looks good, then I am more likely to try the recipe.

After looking at the reviews this app gets 2 1/2 stars out of 5. It sounds like some of the cool features of this app don't work the way they are advertised.

The app cost $3.99, which is way less than a subscription to the Cooking Light Magazine, but is it a good deal?

If any of you have the app, or know anything about it I would love to know!!!


Hoping to hear from you soon!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!