Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Teacher Gift- a little late

I know it is late to be showing you a teacher gift, but I am just now getting around to posting these pictures. 

This was Mr. E's first year of preschool and he absolutely LOVED it!  His teacher made a big contribution to the enjoyable year.

Miss Denise was a wonderful teacher, and I wanted to show her our gratitude with a little gift.

I found this cute straw purse at Target and thought it would be perfect for summer, but it needed a little sprucing up.

I made this fabric flower pin to add to the purse, or she can take it off and put it on a top or dress!

I also made her a bookmark with some ribbon and some self adhesive foam. 

Finally I made her a little pad of paper and a decorative pen.  I used a tutorial I saw in blog land.  Sorry I don't remember where I saw the tutorial. 

All in all I think it turned out to be a pretty little gift!  I hope Miss Denise gets some good use out it!!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!