Thursday, July 28, 2011

Things to try Thursday- Hair Bows

I enjoy making hair bows for Miss C. I just wish she enjoyed wearing them as much as I do making them!

I have made her basic bows in the past. Nothing fancy, just small boutique bows.

The other day I decided I would try something a little more daring.

If you have a daughter I am sure you have seen the pretty loopy bows at all the children's stores. They are VERY cute, and are usually VERY pricey.

I decided to make some of these bows. It isn't like I have a shortage of ribbon and hair clips.

Here are a couple of the bows I made.












I can't tell you how ,any ties it took to get this one simple shot.




She keep shaking her head or looking at me!

I guess I can't blame her too much, normally I want her to look at me!

These bows were made using this tutorial. this is a great site for hair bow tutorials.

Happy Crafting!!

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. its an informative blog for the hair bows and check the latest hairstyle for the kids @ https://www.mrkidshaircuts.com/more/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!