Sunday, July 24, 2011

I'm not the ONLY crafty one!

The Hubby got a new job, which he started at the beginning of the month. Since he will no longer be donning his badge and gun he decided to display some of his Police memorabilia.

He used some of this tan/gray fabric,that his aunt gave him several years ago, for the back drop.

Then he added the pins and patches.



Once they were in place he pressed down the pins and we glued on the patches.



It was so nice for him to ask to borrow my hot glue gun!!!

I could tell this didn't spark any new midnight crafting urges for him, but it was nice to see him come up with a good solution to display some of the things that mean so much to him.

Sometimes I feel we want to hold onto things for sentimental reasons, but with out a way to display these memories, our stuff just becomes junk! I hope that I can continue to find ways to display my personal treasures!

Happy Crafting

Amy


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!