Friday, July 1, 2011

Frugal Finds-Summer Wears

Okay, I have a confession....  I love to shop at Goodwill!!

Last year I found this little number at one of my local Goodwill stores.  It was a wopping $3.00 for the entire outfit. 

Where is this cute little number from?  GAP!!

I love the color on Miss C, as well as the ruffles all over the skirt!

Miss C wore this to the commencement of our Vacation Bible School.  I didn't have a bow to match this cute outfit, so Miss C and I headed to my craft room to solve the problem.

I already had the ribbon that matched the skirt, so I just whipped up a little bow to hold back Miss C's hair.

Don't you love my bribe for the pictures?  My kids LOVE suckers!! 

Happy Frugal Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!