Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What I've Been Wearing

I know I have said it before, but participating in the What I Wore Wednesday over at the Pleated Poppy has really kept me accountable for what I wear through out the week.  Well, at least most days.  I still revert back to my slouchy clothes on some days...everyone needs a couple of those days thrown in every now and then.

On Thursday I took Mr. E to school and then enjoyed some good quality Goodwill time.  I must admit that I spent the entire time Mr. E was in school at Goodwill...I am addicted and I know it! 

Top: I made a couple of weeks ago
Pants: Apt. 9 from Kohl's

Friday morning was spent working outside and sweating.  After coming in and taking a shower to clean off and cool down, I didn't do much else but just hang out!

Top: from Goodwill
Shorts: Adidas from TJMaxx
Saturday I finished up a sewing project I had been working on.  The kiddos and I went for our evening walk around the subdivision across from our house.  This walk is not only good for me, but the kiddos absolutely love it!! 

Top:  Local Baseball team
Pants:  from Fashion Bug
Sunday we went to church and then came home for lunch.  After the naps we had my SIL and FIL over for supper.  The kiddos had tons of fun playing with their aunt!!

Top:  I made
Skirt: from Goodwill
Shoes: softies from Goodwill
Monday we did some fence repair and the kiddos played outside.  We have had a small reprieve in the heat today...only 88 degrees.  Mr. E kept asking to go inside, but I told him it felt better outside than it did inside.  Whew, I haven't been able to say that in MONTHS!!!  It was very pleasant with the nice breeze blowing!  After that it was time to come inside and do laundry :(

Top: Target
Shorts: Target
Tuesday I took Mr. E to school.  Miss C and I took this time to run to the library and pick up some books I requested. 

Top:  from Goodwill
Shorts: I made

Today is a rainy, dreary day...and I cleaned the bathrooms...so that makes it even worse.  We have some errands to run today around town.  The rain has cooled stuff down.  It is 74 degrees outside today...that is one degree cooler than inside our house!!!  I am in shock of this fact.  I didn't expect to see this for another month or so.   

Top: From Macy's
Jeans: Old Navy from a yard sale

Thanks for stopping by!!!  Hope you have a great hump day!!


Poppy

2 comments:

  1. Kudos to you for posting your clothes!! I would never dare :O Of course I don't have your cute figure either!
    I also like the shirts you thrifted and refashioned! & who doesn't love homemade lasagna?! yum!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey I am impressed at the great stuff you've gotten at Goodwill! Love that place. It's my second home.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!