Thursday, August 5, 2010

What I've Been Wearing

Well, here we are again!  Can you believe another week has gone by already!!  I sure can't!! 

In my neck of the woods school started yesterday.  It seems so hard to believe that summer (well school kids/teacher's summer) is over. Mr. E will be starting preschool this year, but that doesn't start until next Tuesday.  I am so excited for him...I just know he is gonna love it!!!!!

Anyway, back to what I've been wearing.

On Thursday I cooked lunch for my Mom and a couple of her friends.  It was nice to have some adult conversation and a little break from our daily routine.

Top: New York and Company, from Goodwill
Shorts: I made, see tutorial
Shoes: Old Navy, from a Thrift Store for $4.00
Friday we went grocery shopping.  This is one of those errands that we take as a family.  We always have, even when it was just the Hubby and I.  It is usually a lot of fun to just do something together...there are those times when the kiddos just don't want to cooperate, but those are usually few and far between.

Top: Banana Republic, 2 years ago
Shorts: Old Navy, from Goodwill
Shoes: Pay less
Saturday was a busy day for us.  I woke up and got signed up as a consignor for our local Mom's Consignment sale.  I am so excite, this is the first time I have sold any of my kids clothes!  After that we had some breakfast, fixed by the Hubby!!!  Then on to my in-laws for my SIL's birthday lunch.  We left that to go to a Back to School Bash at our church.  When that was over we headed back to the in-laws and went to see Dinner for Schmucks.  Absolutely HILARIOUS movie, but any thing with Steve Carell is funny.

Top: TJMaxx
Shorts: Target
Sunday we went to church and then to our old church (my family still goes there) for their Homecoming.  Then Miss C and I headed home to relax since Mr. E stayed with my parents.
Top: New York and Company, from Goodwill
Skirt: given to me by a friend
Shoes: Target, a million years ago

Monday was laundry day.  My Mom stopped by for supper and we also made a Goodwill visit. 

Top: I made, see tutorial
Jeans: Old Navy, from a yard sale
Tuesday was spent doing some housework and then I took supper to my in-laws.  Oh...and one of my best friends had her little girl!!!!  I am so excited for this new little family and I pray that God continues to bless them as they start on this new journey called parenthood!!!!

Top: Bitten, from Goodwill
Shorts: Target
Shoes: Dollar General Store
Wednesday I went to the hospital to see the new baby and ran some errands.  I had some members of my Ladies Bible Study over for supper. 







Top: Target
Pants: Gap

See my little helper...she loves the mirror!



Poppy

5 comments:

  1. You look like a million bucks.

    Come and visit my sandwich blog, I'd be honored to have you as a visitor and/or follower! Take care, Keri

    ReplyDelete
  2. grrrrrr follow button not working.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thrifty and cute, I love those outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits! Especially love your made-by-you items.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!