Saturday, August 14, 2010

Frugal Finds- Hittin' The Thrift Stores!

I may have mentioned before how much I love shopping at thrift stores!!  Anyway, I have been going once a week looking for all kinds of cute stuff...manly clothes to refashion.  Needless to say, I have gotten tons of things to redo...most of which are still in need of redoing. 

Last week when I walked into Goodwill I spotted these cuties...

I always hit the children's section first.  It is just right their at the front and I can't walk past it.  I spotted these two Kelly's Kids jumpers.  The best part is that they are have Miss C's name embroidered on them!  I was so shocked that I squealed in delight.  The two other ladies looking in the same bin just looked at me like I was CRAZY...that is okay, I am a little crazy.


I love the owl teaching math! 

My Mom went to the same Goodwill a couple of days later and found this puppy, or should I say Panda.

All of these dresses are a size 4, so it will be a while before Miss C will be wearing them. but that is okay.  How often do you get to buy 3 Kelly's Kids jumpers for $6.00!!! 

Happy Frugal Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!