Thursday, January 13, 2011

What's For Dinner-French Fried Onion Chicken

I found this recipe a year or so ago, I think in a Martha Stewart Magazine. It was one of those recipes that is part of an advertisement. 

I am a sucker for those things.  I look through magazines and pick out recipes rather than read the articles.  I have a huge stack of recipes to try that I have cut out of magazines.  Some of my family's favorite recipes have come from this stack. 

This is a quick, easy meal that is done from start to finish in 25 to 30 minutes.  You can't ask for anything much easier than that.  It would take you more time to drive to a food establishment, go through the drive through, and drive back home. 

Here is what you need:










Serve with your favorite veggie and some bread for a healthy, delicious meal.


Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!