Thursday, January 6, 2011

Mr. E The Builder

Mr. E loves all things Bob the Builder.  For his birthday my Mom, a.k.a. Mimi, got him several Bob the Builder books, a couple of DVDs and all the little characters.  We watch a Bob the Builder movie almost daily.  I think I have several of them memorized. 

Mr. E has really enjoyed playing with them lately.  He decided Bob, or should I say, Mr. E's team, needed their own photo shoot.




Mr. E dictated each shot I needed to take.  I had to capture every angle of these colorful, hardworking machines. 

I had a little helper.  To keep her out of the shots...she had to hold my foot for me.  Whatever works right???

Mr. E had a town set that he can build and fix. 

As I type this out, he is analyzing his team and deciding their size order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!