Thursday, January 13, 2011

Procrastination

I have hit a crafting slump. I made several things in a very short time for Christmas and I haven't made anything since. This is bad sine I still have a couple presents left to make. I feel bad that I haven't finished these last presents, but they won't take long to make. I think this fact is what is feeding my procrastination.

Is anyone else taking a break after all the hustle and bustle of Christmas and New Years?

I have several other things I wanna make before school starts back in a couple of weeks. I also wanna finish reading my latest book, and enjoy not having homework to do for a little while longer. I am sure it will get done, but for now I an gonna put off today what can be done tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!