Thursday, July 22, 2010

Things to Try Thursday- Cozy Car Caddy

We had a birthday party that we went to a couple of days ago for one of the little boys we go to church with.  I knew that this little car caddy from Homemade by Jill was the perfect gift....my little man is already asking me for one for himself!! 

I think this is the neatest little boy toy...or toy holder as it may be.  If you have a little boy in your life i am sure that he has a ton of match box cars...well at least my little boy does and he can't seem to get enough of them. 

This caddy is complete with road...and parking garage.  Wouldn't the be great for church or restaurants?

It rolls up to a nice convenient size that makes it great for keeping in your purse for quiet moments. 

I also made a small coloring portfolio...this one was 4x6 with 3 crayons and 1 pencil.  Once again a nice small size. 

I think it turned out to be a great gift. I hope he enjoys it!!

Go check out this great tutorial over at Homemade by Jill!!

Happy sewing.

2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I am not very crafty, especially when it comes to sewing. Maybe I could make sure my mom sees this post and hope she gets inspired to make some gifts. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, what a creative idea. Like Jen said, maybe I can talk my mom into making it for my son.

    Popping over from SITS!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!