Thursday, July 22, 2010

Christmas in July Gift Exchange

I have already showed you what I made to send to my Christmas Exchange partner.  Now, I get to show off the cool stuff that I got.  I participated in the U.S. and International gift exchange...it was a TON of fun!!  I can't wait to do this again.  I would venture to say it is better than Christmas.

Okay,

I got this cool lunch box full of goodies from Cheryl...


I love the saying on the lunch box...very true!


The little birdy with long legs is too cute!

She also sent me these cool necklaces.  I love them both and have had fun wearing them already.

The last thing she sent was this sweet hair bow and head band...how sweet of her to thing of Missy Priss.  I have always attributed watermelons to summer and the 4 th of July, so it will be perfect in Missy Priss's hair...that is if I can get her to leave it alone.  (oh, if anyone has any advice on how to keep hair bows in my daughter's hair, besides duck taping her hands to her sides....please let me know)

The next gift is from the talented Becky at Crazy Sense of Smell...

She is from Canada, and when this package came in the mail I immediately knew it was my Christmas present.  I have never received mail that had a description of the contents before...but that is customs for ya. 
Anyway, she made this georgous hemp necklace.

I ran to the bathroom to put in on the second I opened the package.  I love it.  I wore it to a birthday part that night and got several complements.

I hope all the other crafts enjoy all their Christmas in July gifts...I know I did!!

Happy Crafting!!!



3 comments:

  1. How fun! Those look like great gifts and that necklace is beautiful!!
    Stopping by from the SITS 31DBB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you like the necklace, Amy, and thank you so much for the compliments! Christmas in July is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,
    Oh my gosh! What awesome gifts! totally better than Christmas lol Both your gifters did a fabulous job! Thanks for linking up and showing off your gift! I love seeing what everyone made! The next Gift Exchange will be in November, I hope you sign up again :)
    happy crafting,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!