Wednesday, June 16, 2010

What's for Dinner Wednesday-Spinach Linguine with a Salad

The hubby and I decided to subscribe to E-Z Meals.  It is great!!!  This is our first week and I must say that I love the recipes and how easy they are to prepare.  You can choose from all types of menu plans over at E-Z Meals that fit your family.  Like I mentioned last week I am wanting to shed a couple of pounds so we choose the Points System diet.  Each one of the meals is Weight Watcher friendly and it tells you how many points are in your meal.  The meal plans are for a family of two or a family of six.  We have the 6 person meal plan and it is perfect for us.  There is enough left over for the hubby to take to work and for me to have at home for lunch!! 

So we made Spinach Linguine with a Ranch salad for supper tonight. 
Since you have to purchase these meal plans I am not gonna give you the directions on cooking, but I will show you the pictures.
Here is my pictorial cooking experience.
First I gathered my supplies:

Then, I blended some milk, ricotta cheese, and my 2 shredded cheeses into this creamy goodness.
Then I sauteed the garlic in some butter. 
Add the creamed mixture and spinach to the garlic.
Stir it all together!
Here is my hubby trying to get in on the blogging action.
And your done!  Now go check out E-Z Meals and get this plus many more fabulous recipes.
Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!