Saturday, January 30, 2010

Pay It Forward




I am participating in "Pay It Forward"!! I am so excited!!! Sometime in the next 365 days I will be receiving a totally cool, handmade item from Lola Nova.

Now, as part of this cool deal I get to make something for three people as well. I have no idea if there are even three people out there reading this, if not no big deal. If you are out there, then just leave a comment with your e-mail address and I will get in touch with you about sending you my pay it forward item. If I don't get a response, then I will choose some crafty friends to send stuff to and see if they will play along!!

I love the idea of paying it forward, not just in crafting, but in all walks of life. I am gonna try and apply this to my daily life as well. I have been truly blessed with a wonderful family, a home to live in, and great friends. I am gonna try and come up with ways to pay some of these blessings forward. I love to cook so I may make some meals for friends, or maybe some local shut ins who can't get out. I will try to keep you posted on this new idea and how it goes.

Hopefully some of you will want to join in and "Pay It Forward" as well.

Hoping eveyone has a great weekend!!
--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!