Saturday, January 30, 2010

Weight Loss

Well, the good news is that I lost 3 lbs since yesterday. The bad news is I was sick. I felt yucky all day yesterday and took a nap hoping that would make me feel better. That didn't happen.
I feel better today, mainly week from the lack of food. By supper time I was hungry and made a Chicken Nacho Casserole. It was good, but next time I think I will add a 1/2 to a whole can of black beans and a can of corn.

Here is the original recipe:

1 can chicken, drained
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 lb. shredded cheese (i used monterey jack)
1 onion, chopped
1 can Rotel
1 bag tortilla chips

Combine all the ingredients in a casserole dish. Only place half of the chips in the mixture. Bake for 35 minutes at 350. Then add the remaining chips ( crushed) to the top of the casserole and bake an additional 10 minutes.

Like I said for a little more variety add some black beans and corn, or maybe a can of salsa.

--Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!