Saturday, January 30, 2010

Resolutions

I know we are a couple of weeks into the new year, but I wanted to officially post some new years resolutions. I am hoping that having them online will help keep me accountable.

1. Do more educational learning activities with Emery.
-in the last couple of weeks he has just grown up and at time is pretty mature (which breaks my heart to see my little guy grow up so fast). Emery is definitely ready to spend some quality time each day refining skills that will prepare him for preschool next year.

2. Have some individual play time with each kiddo once a day. We play a lot together (or I referee between the two).

3. Read at least one book a week. I have a list of books I want to read from my local library as well as a ton of Lilian Jackson Braun books in my basement to read.

4. Make something crafty at least once a month. Currently I am working on making Emery a scarf and a matching had for his winter coat. I need to fininsh this project soon since we have about an inch of snow on the ground an it has been cold for KY the past couple of days.

5. Loose at least 10 lbs. I would like to get back to what I weighed when we got married. I just reached my goal of pre-baby weight by Caroline's 1 st birthday and I would like to loose a little more. I would love to be at my high school graduation weight, but that might be too skinny. One can always dream. I want to start doing some crunches/sit-ups, squats, and Nordic track this month to get my body in the groove of doing some exercise and then start P90X next month.

6. Start a bible study with my mom. We went this fall and picked out the " Having a Mary heart in a Martha World" book, but we haven't started the study yet. Once we are done I want to do another one.

7. As needed...this all I can think of for now, but I am sure as the year unfolds there will be other goals I want to accomplish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!