Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Frustration

I think I have calmed down enough that I can talk about my frustration.  Venting is a good thing right??? I think I have mentioned in the past that I don't always love my sewing machine.  Well, those feelings were growing very thin yesterday. 

I found this cute tutorial over at Brown Paper Packages for a Do-Rag sports band
   Sidebar:I evidently have a weird head b/c those stretchy headbands that keep your hair out of your face while you exercise just don't stay on me.  I will be 10 minutes in an exercise class and whish...it comes flying off the back of my head. 

Okay, sorry about that.  When I saw that I could make an adult version of this cool headband I went straight to the basement and set to work.  Well I tried at least.  My machine keeps getting the top thread caught up in the bobbin wheel.  I am sure it has a name, but I don't know it.  Anyway I am about half way through making this headband when I give up b/c I have threaded and re-threaded my machine so many times that my mind and fingers are going numb.

I am hoping that either me or my machine will be more willing to cooperate tomorrow.  If I get it finished I will show it to ya. 

Since I have heard you shouldn't have a post without pictures...Here is one that makes me happy!!!

Mr. E right before he turned two...he is "reading" and he put his own shoes on.  My what happened to that sweet little thing? 
Hope you are having better crafting luck than me!!

1 comment:

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!