Tuesday, March 8, 2011

St. Patrick's Day Pillows

The other day I was overwhelmed with the desire to craft...so I did.  I decided to take some old clothes and turn them into some St. Patrick's Day decorations.

The Hubby and I went to an Ugly Christmas Party before Christmas.  We went to Goodwill and found our Ugly attire.  Like I said "ugly" attire, so we had no plans on wearing these things again. 

The Hubby wore a green sweater vest and I wore a pair of green  1980's shorts.

They were transformed into these.




I used my Cricut to cut the LUCKY out of some black fabric scraps.  I used heat 'n bond to attach them to the pillow, and then white crochet thread for extra decoration and security.  Finally I added some fabric scrap flowers.  And I was done!!

Here is to Crafty Time...hope you are enjoying yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!