Monday, February 7, 2011

A Marshmallow World

It looks like the Stay Puff Marshmallow man exploded in my yard! 


We have gotten some snow in my little neck of the woods.  I know this is a light dusting compared to what parts of the country experienced this past week.  It isn't that much snow, but the roads sure are messy.  Complete slush that will probably turn into a nice sheet of ice overnight. 

My last class for the day was cancelled and my Mom graciously offered to keep my kids one more night at her house.  So, on my way home I stopped and got myself a treat!

I am gonna need that caffeine kick to get through my homework...I guess I really need to get back to it since I have complete free, uninterrupted, quite, childless time. 

Am I crazy or what!!  That sounds like the perfect time to do something fun right?

Hope you are having a great Monday!!  And for those of you in warm climates...can I come visit for about a month until Spring comes???? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!