Friday, September 10, 2010

What I've Been Wearing

This is a ton of pics...but I have been keeping track, even though I haven't been posting about it.
This is my family a couple of Sundays ago.  The shirts I made for the guys and my sweater is a refashion. 
This was my first day of school...well for the semester that is.  Both the top and shorts came from Target.
This was on a Tuesday.  After dropping Mr. E off at school I headed to the gym for an hour. 
Wednesday took me back to school.  I only have one class on campus, the other three are online.  The top is from Old Navy that I picked up at Goodwill and the shorts are from Target.
Thursday, hum...this has been a while back.  I don't really remember what I did after taking Mr. E to school.  The top is another old navy find from goodwill.

Friday we ended up hanging out around the house and playing.  This is a refashioned  top with shorts from Goodwill.
Saturday the hubs was off and we ended up going to the grocery store and working around the house.  The top is from Target and the jeans are from Old Navy.
Monday, Labor Day, we went to a friends house for supper.  It was her birthday and we had a fondue party.  Very tasty, yet way less expensive than going to the Melting Pot.  Top from TJMaxx and the Capri are from Gap.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!