Sunday, September 19, 2010

Frugal Find!!

Well, last week we had our semiannual consignment sale in my area.  I LOVE going and shopping.  I have found tons off cool clothes for my kiddos, and some toys and accessories too. 

This year one of my sons favorite things is the winter coat from Gymboree.

He wants to wear it all the time.  The other day we had  a couple of errands to run and Mr. E insisted on wearing his coat. I told him he could wear it in the car, but when we went into stores he had to take it off.  Did I mention that it is still 80 plus degrees outside in our area?  Yeah...it is still pretty warm here.

So, we got to our first store and Mr. E was stuck in his jacket...he was sweating and I had to pull the jacket off.  He was okay not wearing it the rest of the day. 

Anyway, I don't think that I will be having any trouble getting him to wear his coat this winter!

Happy Frugal Shopping!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!