Thursday, September 16, 2010

Things to Try Thursday-Quilted Camera Case

When I took my road trip to Wisconsin a couple of weeks I took my camera to document some of my trip.  We have a big camera bag that holds our video camera and our point and shoot camera.  I wanted something smaller to carry around while I was on vacation.

I searched the internet...and found THIS great camera bag tutorial at Amy a la Mode

This was my first attempt at quilting anything.  It was really quite easy and fun!!  The directions with the tutorial were very easy to follow, which made making the bag go faster.

Here is my finished bag.


If you need a camera bag for yourself or for a gift, this is definitely one to try!!

Happy Sewing!!!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great - with good directions - anything can be accomplished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many thanks for your visit and your lovely comments anout my handmade necklaces :)
    All the best

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!