Saturday, April 2, 2011

Cook Books

I love cooking!  Well on most days.  If I am really busy, then cooking isn't so fun, but usually I enjoy making something good for my family to eat.

Last year my In-Laws got me a subscription to Taste of Home Magazine.  I have been making several meals from the recipes in those magazines. 

The other night while visiting my in laws, they bestowed on me these treasures.

My Mother-in-law has several years worth of these cookbooks, and somehow my Father-in-law had been sent some duplicates of these cookbooks.

Just look at the beautiful pictures inside the books.



I spent the other night just flipping through the pages and planning future meals. 

Does anyone else have some favorite cookbooks?  I would love to hear about them!

Happy Cooking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!