Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Attire

I have gotten some high end catalogs in the mail in the past couple of weeks.  I have thoroughly enjoyed par oozing the pictures and drooling over the latest trends. 

The main problem is that I can't bring myself to purchase anything I like.  They are just too expensive for my blood.  Hopefully I will find some similar items at yard sales and Goodwill.  I know I have seen some great tutorials for similar items out in blog land.  If I make any thing remotely similar I will definitely share!

Here are some of my pretty finds.

Festive Knit Top

Flamenco Knit Top

Floral-Trimmed Knit Dress

Hanro Draped Tank Gown

Klub Nico Eve Flower Espadrilles

Floral Appliquéd Knit Tee
 Images from Garnet Hill

Petal Collar Jacket


Flowerstitch Cardigan

Layered Chiffon Cardigan

Collarless Ruffle Shirt

Pleated Trim Top

Santorini Skirt



Gypsy Top
Jewelled Button Cardigan
images from Boden USA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!