Thursday, October 14, 2010

Things to Try Thursday-Fleece Blankets

Have you seen the fleece blankets that you tie together?  We have a couple of these blankets, but I haven't made one yet. 

Mr. E turned 4 last weekend and he got this cool blanket from my Aunt, Uncle, and cousins.  Needless to say, Mr. E LOVES IT!!  He is definitely a John Deere man. 

These blankets are warm, soft, and snuggly.  These are all important attributes for a blanket around my house.  We end up fighting over these blankets at my house.  Now there is one for both my kiddos and me!! 

If you haven't entered my CSN giveaway.  Do so now!!!  You could win $35 dollars toward anything you desire from one of CSN's 200+ stores!!  How cool is that!!!

Good Luck and Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Feel free to leave one. Thanks for stopping by!!